Layher’s Keder Roof has long proven itself a great success. but with the Keder Roof XL, Layher is setting new standards for temporary roofing over construction sites or stages. Where roofs are often limited to a 20 metre span for structural strength reasons, the Keder Roof XL comes into its own. Taking into account requirements to cope with local weather conditions, it can be built with a span of up to 40 metres! The Layher Keder Roof XL is based on Aluminium Lattice beams 750 with integrated Keder section in the top chord.
The Layher Keder Roof has many areas of application, ranging from the roofing during the addition of storeys and the repair of timber roofs and coverings, weather protection for new structures, refurbishment work on motorways and over bridges, and numerous applications for events and normal work.
The benefits to you
- Roof widths up to 40 m.
- High snow loads (up to about 1.0 kN/m²) with medium spans.
- Faster and easier fitting of Keder tarpaulins.
- Compatible with all Layher scaffolding systems.
- Material and load bearing-capactity tables are available to ease the planning.
- Double-pitch, mono-pitch and polygonal barrel roofs are possible.